Join us for our April 8 Spring Conference
Join us on April 8th for our kickoff event, the Minnesota Randonneurs Spring Conference, to be held at the Southdale Library in Edina, 9a-12p.
The conference is open to all: current randonneurs, past randonneurs, non-randonneurs and anyone with an interest in learning more about our fun, challenging and friendly sport. Bring friends! The event is free.
Sessions will cover
- Why we are randonneurs - who are randonneurs, camaraderie and support
- What kinds of rides and programs Minnesota Randonneurs are offering in 2023 - shorter rides, gravel, incentives, challenging events, fun rides
- Randonneur history in Minnesota, the U.S. and worldwide - we go back a long ways
- Randonneur safety
- How to plan to ride longer distances - preparation, training, working together
- Creating randonneur routes using RideWithGPS
Snacks and lunch will be provided.
If the weather is good we'll do a 100k populaire after the last session.