The route for this night ride is still TBD. The 300k version starts at the same time as the 200k. Both rides are intended as preparation for our PBP riders who most likely will face an late afternoon/evenening start.
Starting Location Instructions:
Park on the North end of the TopGolf parking lot, next to the Speedway Gas Station (6545 W River Rd # 1, SW corner of HW252 & 66th Ave N.), the official start and ending location of the Northern Pancake 202k. To get to the parking lot, turn into Camden Ave N. from 66th Ave N.
Winter & Night Riding Requirements
All riders must have good to excellent night riding equipment, including:
- strong headlight capable of clearly lighting the road clearly for the whole night
- a backup headlight that is strong enough to ride through the night if your primary fails
- two or more strong taillights capable of being seen from several hundred feet away.
- taillights must be set in steady mode, not flashing
- reflective vest that clearly illuminates your body when light shines on it
- reflective anklets
- strongly recommended a helmet light or other light source to see cue sheets, street signs,